Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreams & Aspirations

Talking about my dreams is somewhat difficult. I love to travel and see new places. Until a few years back I wanted to be a globetrotter visiting the unknown places of the world. I love adventure sports and have tried my hand in white water rafting and the next thing in my checklist is bungee jumping. I like to dance and I can talk for hours. I can’t sleep without reading at least one page of any book and love to ponder over random things. I sometimes love to sit alone and think about things that matter to me. I used to write a diary but maintaining a diary in a hostel is dangerous and I have suffered the consequences. In future I want to be a globetrotter but that’s not happening soon so I will be satisfied with a good job and a good life.

1 comment:

  1. its really fascinating to see that you have understood your priorities. a good job would give you a handsome salary, and you can definitely start saving to fulfill your dream of globe trotting....

    ReplyDelete