Monday, December 14, 2009

The Shoe Story

And there it was. My perfect match. My perfect golden shoe, with sequined bling on it. As soon as my eyes fell on it, I, as a bee to honey, was pulled towards it. I felt that it was pleading me to pick it up. And I did. Oh yes, I did. I fulfilled its plea. I was happy. Rather I was elated to see the perfect thing ever made on this planet. I put it down and tried it delicately- like it was made out of tissues or tulle. I guess that’s what it is called…..never mind. I tried it again. But alas it was one size smaller than my BIG feet. Never hated my feet this much. I thought lady luck is always with me. But not today. I was, with my displeasure, informed about the unavailability of another pair.

WHY ME…WHAT DID I DO TO BE TREATED THIS WAY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

I felt dejected & ignored. I tried to make myself come to terms with the truth. I promised my heart that I’ll make amends to it.

So, I did. I went to another store and looked around. I felt my heart skip a beat.

YES, I fell in love again. There in front of me was the perfect pair of heels…..and it was d perfect shoe that was ever made in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment